Save the Children Fund
SCF is looking for a permanent Global Pharmacy Advisor in any Save the Children Office location.
“As a core member of the medical team, the Global Pharmacy Advisor will lead on the pharmacy services workstream and will contribute to achieving the team’s 2019-21 strategic objectives by working across the following areas to enable safe and quality pharmacy services globally:
* Technical inputs to develop/strengthen relevant policies, procedures and guidelines
* Technical assistance to a portfolio of country programmes globally
* Technical support to build capacity of SCI country, regional and global staff
* Contribute to strengthen strategic relationships and partnerships
* Contribute to strategic communications and technical publications
Application closing date is 23 NOV 2020 – 23:59 UTC, LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM”
UNDP is looking for a consultant with solid expertise and experience in QA for Medical Devices and PPE.